Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Rest is Still Unwritten


While interning in D.C., my fellow interns and I would spend hours on gchat talking about important issues, such as which other intern lost the TV remote and if for dinner we should go to Thai Palace or Taj of India. One morning, after watching a fresh episode of the Hills, we started talking about how funny it would be if MTV made a reality show in D.C. about the lives of interns called "The Hill." We laughed about our clever idea for awhile and discussed which of us would be on the show. I mean how funny would it be to watch two staffers run into each other in the Capitol and yell at each other "You're a sucky person...you're a sucky person" or "You know what you did...YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"


I swear...MTV was listening. According to this article by Perez, my joke might become a reality! But on the bright side...since I am moving back to D.C. maybe I can find a way to be on the show! I can be an East Coast Audrina.

And yes, this does answer the question I posted earlier about what college to attend. I will be attending Johns Hopkins this Fall in Washington D.C. And yes, it is Johns not John. I was talking to an academic advisor there the other day and I thought he had a lisp...but no. It is Johns.

Now only if MTV would listen up when I talk about bringing Undressed back...

11 comments:

meggan said...

I couldn't even read this post because Spencer and Heidi were too distracting. Good job with the hyperlink.

Brian Porter said...

As long as I get to be the "beefcake" and not the jew.

Shannon said...

I bet the government is selling their wire taps to MTV.

pandabeard said...

@Brian - You might have to shave your head then.

I get to be the dirty lobbyist that sleeps with senators for votes. It'll be an Undressed & The Hills crossbreed.

hanner said...

Oh man I forgot about Undressed.

honest to blog said...

steven! you know i already knew that and checked out the respective blogs on each of their ends. anyways, congrats on DC!

betsy said...

nice

Rach said...

i would totally get addicited to a "The Hill" especially starring you!

Breckan said...

steve you were made for reality tv. and it kind of fits with your "if i could do anything, i'd do nothing" attitude. i'm glad i found your blog. congrats on getting into johns. remember when we drove to palm springs? i do. that was fun. just wanted to say hi. hi.

Breckan said...

steve you were made for reality tv. and it kind of fits with your "if i could do anything, i'd do nothing" attitude. i'm glad i found your blog. congrats on getting into johns. remember when we drove to palm springs? i do. that was fun. just wanted to say hi. hi.

A and L said...

that picture is so awful it kinda made me throw up in my mouth a little bit!

anyway, i'm super excited for you that you'll be famous.