Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Same as it ever was...Same as it ever was


Alright, just go ahead and ignore the last post about moving out East soon and all the other posts about Johns Hopkins. After quite a bit of thinking and looking into the program more (something I should have done months ago), I decided that the program was not really going to help me because of its lack of research oppurtunities. Sooo....I am staying put for another year, continuing my research, joining the esteemed BYU Faculty as a Visiting Research Associate, applying to a PhD program to start next Fall (so be on the lookout for another pro-con list about the potential PhD schools), and catching The House Bunny in theaters August 22nd. Should be another fun year full of TV watching, gchatting, lunching, hanging out, and working when I find the time. Yippee.

4 comments:

kisa said...

JHU is totally overrated anyway... :)

meggan said...

Oh I'm not here to make soup...

honest to blog said...

perfect, now we can RIO all we want this year.

Shannon said...

YES. Can we actually go to lunch now? At least can we see House Bunny together w/Meg?