Sunday, January 20, 2008

iPod Shuffle

In support of the Writers' Strike, I decided to not blog for a few months. Just kidding, my life was just too boring to find anything to blog about. But thanks to the Blog of the Week idea and the countless beggings to return (okay, maybe just one), I am back.

With my iPod on shuffle, here are the first 10 songs (no cheating, promise):

1. "Powerman" - The Kinks
2. "Mr. Brightside (Jacques LuCont's Thin White Duke Remix)" - The Killers
3. "Cue the Pulse to Begin" - Burnside Project
4. "Once Around the Block" - Badly Drawn Boy
5. "Forgiven" - Alanis Morissette
6. "Clear the Day" - Imogen Heap
7. "Me & Julio Down By The School Yard" - Paul Simon
8. "Electric Feel" - MGMT
9. "Chills" - Ben Lee
10. "Say Something" - Mariah Carey with Snoop Dogg

Well there it is! And none I am embarrassed by. Except I don't think I know the Ben Lee song. Ooops.

3 comments:

meggan said...

on behalf of the SAG and, well, myself....THANKS FOR BLOGGING!!! Welcome back!

hanner said...

I like how you had nothing to write about in DC. NOTHING??! That's pretty exciting. Get a hold of yourself, man.

meggan said...

keep up the momentum!