Saturday, November 22, 2008

Young at Heart


Last night, my oldest brother Ken was telling his 3-year-old son Shane a bedtime story. In this story Ken was telling Shane that his Daddy, Uncle Matt, and Uncle Steven were all once little boys too but then grew up and went to college. At this point, Shane knew something wasn't right about this story and felt the need to interrupt and correct my brother.

"No Daddy...Steven doesn't go to college. He is still a kid like me."

What can I say...the kid knows me.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay for dland! One day in our lives we will return there together and have an amazing time. I love you and miss you Stevie G!

A and L said...

first of all- the look of terror/fury on your face is priceless.

second- in notice you had the higher score. nice work space ranger 1.

-a

Shannon said...

I love looking at your Buzz Lightyear photo, but please update your blog!