Monday, May 5, 2008

Dieting

me: so how is your diet going? lets say whoever starves themselves and dies...wins

Meggan: omg I love that idea I am so damn cranky

me: me too! i had raisens and soy milk for breakfast

Meggan: I have had a lemon propel

me: thats ALLL? you are totally winning

Meggan: ...except for I'm going to be so starving by 10 tonight that I'm going to binge like crazy. that'll be fun

me: i do that too! i am good all day and then come home and eat everything i can find

Meggan: that is what is worrying me the most I'm going home for lunch in a minute to fix a sammich

me: but if you only have healthy food at home...that it is okay to binge...right?

Meggan: I don't really know, I'm new to this healthy world

me: i mean, i am sure binging on flax seed and yams is okay

Meggan: I want to kill myself

me: hahaha i am thinking surgery is more practical for me then dieting

Meggan: amen

me: how much do you think it runs? and which is better...lipo or stapling your stomach?


Meggan: if I had to guess, I would say that the most drastic results happen when you do both

me: maybe they have a 2 or 1 deal...like Payless

Meggan: BOGO

me: yup

Meggan: I want you to post this conversation on your blog

me: haha. maybe i will

1 comment:

meggan said...

...and then two minutes later you cheated.