Monday, May 5, 2008

"Good Morning Baltimore" or "I Think I'll Go to Boston"

Now that I have been accepted to both Northeastern (Boston) and Johns Hopkins (Baltimore), I need to decided which is the better fit. If Johns Hopkins was in Boston, this would not even be a contest. So here are my pros and cons for each:

Boston

Pros: Ka-Ryn and Stephanie live there, the accent, loads of fun college kids, I love Good Will Hunting and The Departed, better neighborhoods, living in Boston is better than Baltimore

Cons: Pretending to care more about Boston teams, loads of SMART college kids

Baltimore

Pros: Drugs, having black friends I can watch Tyler Perry movies with, visiting the bakery Charm City Cakes from Aces of Cakes, dancing at the Maryland School of Arts with the Step Up kids, Alison and David might move there

Cons: Drugs, crime, telling people I live in Baltimore

8 comments:

hanner said...

You sure do sound smart! Yeah for neuroscience!

meggan said...

I love Boston accents and I love Step Up. This is hard!

Unknown said...

i love steve..move here!

Liliya said...

you forgot one more pros thing for Baltimore - you can sing "Good Morning Baltimore"!

ali and david II do blogs said...

1. i am so honored to have made the blog
2. i think you should rethink saying that you live in baltimore as a con. it's totally a pro, it's like saying you live in detroit. you will get so much street cred.

Shannon said...

Boston is amazing, but you can't pass up Johns Hopkins! Seriously. And you forgot to mention Hairspray; you could def. dance in the streets. Just remember that.

pandabeard said...

I'm gonna say Baltimore, Baltimore, Baltimore

Candice Warby said...

So I've never ready your blog before, but congratulations on the acceptance letters. You'll have to keep us updated on what you decide!