Saturday, October 18, 2008

TAG

Yippee! I love tags. Now I have something to blog about.

8 TV shows I watch:

1. 30 Rock (it isn't currently on...but Season 2 on DVD is)
2. Top Chef (also not currently on...but I am super amped for the new season)
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. Gossip Girl
5. Chuck
6. Mad Men
7. The Soup
8. Anything on the Food Network. Like Paula's Home Cooking, Barefoot Contessa, Ask Aida...
And the list goes on and on. Like seriously. I could easily list 30 shows here.

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Made an AFLP gel for work and ran some great samples
2. Had lunch at the MOA
3. Bought myself a laptop!! The new MacBook.
4. Planned a potluck for work
5. Voted! Filled out my absentee ballot
6. Tried to catch up on all my TV shows for the week
7. Made chicken and couscous for dinner
8. Let Meggan do laundry


8 of my favorite places to eat:
1. Bajio's
2. Mimi's for brunch
3. Kneaders
4. Guru's
5. India Palace
6. Cafe Rio
7. Any Thai place
8. Pendulum Court. I work on campus okay? Don't judge.


8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Election Day. So all the insanity will stop.
2. Monday...Chuck & Gossip Girl? Doesn't get better.
3. Watching all the shows backlogged on my Tivo.
4. My laptop arriving in a few days.
5. Seeing my nephew next week
6. Seeing half of my family next month
7. The Killers and Britney's upcoming albums
8. The new Bond movie! Nov 14th!



8 things on my wish list:






1. Getting into PhD schools
2. More sweatpants and slippers
3. Bajio's delivering their food
4. A trip to Boston to visit my buddies
5. A higher thyroid dosage so I can eat more and not get plus-size
6. The ability/desire to wake up early
7. More $$$
8. Sitting in sweats all day watching TV and eating the popcorn my Mom sent me...oh wait...already doin' it

8 comments:

lindsay lark said...

Can you please move into our basement room? We go to Baj at least twice a week and watch Tivo to our hearts content. I really think it could be great.

Liliya said...

apple party apple party apple party :)

Danielle said...

YAY for your macbook! Cool that I didn't do my research and i should have waited one more month to get the new design...oh well,I'm over it, can't do anything about it now. Love ya Stevie...are you coming home next month for thanksgiving?

M and M said...

Whats a TAG. Also, whats I<4? Also, which kind of bear is best?

M and M said...

I don't know what the <3 thing is either. Sorry I'm really not with it. I have a good excuse. I'm in medical school

Unknown said...

visit Boston now!

meggan said...

1. There are a lot of exclamation marks in this post
2. Thanks for the shout out...your laundromat is the best!
3. Pendulum court is on your top 8? I can understand liking it, but top 8??
4. Wouldn't it technically be the Killers' new album (as opposed to the Killers new album)?

The Gilberts said...

This Bajios place is getting a lot of play from your Harrisons... but OMG Kneaders! Their artichoke soup and fresh sourdough bread! No wonder I lost 15 pounds after college. Ah... but I would go back... yum!