Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What I <4

"Why 4? Cuz it's more than 3..."

While I am not at work analyzing AFLP gels or setting up field experiments...
...this are the things I am currently lovin':

Remembering how great Chuck and Samantha Who are:
"It's not happening if you don't look at it. Like poverty."

Listening to my favorite artist of the moment, Santogold:
Which I fell in love with thanks to the awesome music found weekly on Gossip Girl (seriously...get this album):
Talking like Rachel Zoe:


"You're shutting it down..."

And obsessing over the fact that I am the same age as the old people on teen shows:Seriously, I am a few months older than the teacher on the show. Next thing I know, I will be the same age as the 30-year-old parents of the 16-year-old characters on these shows. Awesome.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you <4 me too

ali and david II do blogs said...

um. that's bananas. i can't stop talking like rachel zoe. it's like word vomit.

betsy said...

face it steve, your glory days are over

lindsay lark said...

How did I not know about the Rachel Zoe Project?! I discovered it this week during my fall break and watched the entire marathon. I die.